1. Water and gas are sprayed out at the same time when spraying: The reason is that the weld of the infusion tube in the barrel of the dust-reducing fog gun is unsoldered, or the infusion tube is corroded by the chemical liquid.
2. No mist and dripping water: One reason is that the filter in the casing of the fog gun is blocked, and the other is that the oblique hole in the nozzle is blocked. Just remove the blockage and remove it.
3. The air cylinder cannot be used for air intake: one reason is that the cup of the fog cannon shrinks and hardens, and the fog cannon wears and breaks when the fog cannon malfunctions; the second is that the screw at the bottom of the cup falls off and the cup is taken off. Remove the shrunken leather bowl and soak it in engine oil or animal oil, and then install it after expansion; replace the broken leather bowl with a new one. If the screw is loose, install the leather bowl and tighten it.
4. The sprayed mist is scattered and not cone-shaped: The reason is that the nozzle of the dust-reducing fog gun is incorrectly shaped or blocked by dirt. How to eliminate the obstacles and cause poor atomization. The nozzle cap should be unscrewed to adjust, and the dirt on the nozzle hole should be removed.
5. Water from the plug rod and gland: How to eliminate the desoldering of the cylinder wall and the cylinder bottom? Or the steel ball in the valve housing is stuck by dirt and cannot be closely attached to the valve body. Welding repair or dirt removal should be carried out as the case may be.
6. Air cylinder gland or water filling cap leaking: this situation is mainly caused by the lack of tightness. Check whether the rubber gasket of the dust removal fog gun is damaged or not leveled, and whether the flange is disconnected from the gas cylinder, and the gasket should be replaced according to the situation. , Installation and leveling, repairing the de-soldering part.
7. Switch leaking: The switch of the dust-reducing fog gun is damaged or the asbestos rope under the switch cap is aging and the gap will cause water leakage. You should replace it with a new product or new asbestos rope according to the situation, so tighten it.