The fog cannon is the atomizing nozzle of the fog cannon through a dedicated pipeline to deliver water through a high-pressure water pump. The water mist generated from the nozzle is transported out by the powerful airflow generated by the air duct fan, so that the atomized water mist is sent to a longer distance, so that the water mist can reach a longer distance while covering a larger area, so that the water mist After condensing with dust, it will fall down to achieve the purpose of reducing dust and temperature.
But do you know what needs to be paid attention to when using fog cannons, the use environment of fog cannon distribution boxes? Below we will learn more about the use environment of the fog cannon distribution box.
Environmental conditions for the use of the fog cannon distribution box:
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40°C, lower limit -10°C. And the average temperature measured within 24 hours does not exceed 35°C.
2. Altitude: The altitude does not exceed 2000 meters.
3. Relative humidity: the daily average value does not exceed 95%, and the monthly average value does not exceed 90%.
4. Verticality: The inclination of the equipment to the vertical plane during installation does not exceed 5°.
5. Surrounding environment: a place free from fire, explosion, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
6. When it exceeds the normal conditions of use, it can be resolved through consultation with the manufacturer.
When using the fog cannon, please be careful not to disassemble the electrical appliances, collide with the water nozzle, the water level is lower than the height of the pump, and the ambient temperature is lower than 0℃. Also, pay attention to the antifreeze of the circulating water system to avoid freezing and cracking the body.