When the fog cannon does not absorb water, it is necessary to repair the fog cannon purposefully. We need to analyze the cause, find the fault point, and troubleshoot the equipment.
The failure analysis of the fog cannon does not absorb water should start from the following points:
1. First check whether the water inlet pipe is in good condition and whether there is any looseness or air leakage. If air leakage is found, tighten it or replace the suction pipe.
2. Check whether the suction pipe is blocked, if it is found to be blocked, remove it.
3. Check whether there is air in the pipeline. If there is air, open the return line and wait a while, and then close the return line after the air is exhausted.
4. Remove the suction chamber to check whether the three suction valves are blocked, and remove them if they are blocked.
5. Remove the drain chamber to check whether the three suction valves are blocked, and remove them if they are blocked.
6. Check whether the piston door plug and valve seat are worn out. If any wear is found, replace them.