The pitch structure configuration of the fog cannon is as follows:
1. Pull rod control: use cam transmission mechanism, including speed reducer, cam disc, transmission rod and rod sleeve. The decelerating motor drives the cam disc to rotate, and the cam disc drives the transmission rod assembly to reciprocate up and down, and the transmission rod pulls the rod sleeve fixed on the drive shaft of the blower to make the fan reciprocate up and down. Its advantages: simple structure, up and down reciprocating movement can be realized, and the up and down pitching angle can be generated by controlling the fixed position of the pull rod on the cam plate.
2. Electric push rod: It is a new type of electric actuator. The electric push rod is mainly composed of motors, push rods and control devices, which can realize remote control and centralized control. Its advantages: new and exquisite design, small size. High precision, good self-locking performance, direct motor drive.
3. Hydraulic cylinder: the motor is used as the power source, and the pressure oil is output through the two-way gear pump, and the reciprocating movement of the piston rod is realized through the control of the oil circuit manifold. Its advantages: it can be started with load, has overload protection capability, will not damage the motor and parts, low energy consumption, fully sealed structure, good performance and long life. The roommate pressure self-locking mechanism, the piston rod can self-lock in a certain position when the motor stops, and it is in a pressure-maintaining state.
The scope of application of the fog cannon:
1. Open-pit material storage yard, coal logistics park, open-pit mine mining, open-pit blasting dust, closed unloading area, truck unloading port, dump truck unloading dust, large-scale loading truck working dust, coastal port loading and transportation, transshipment of coal, ore, Dust pollution control such as bulk powder handling;
2. Control of dust from building construction demolition, unloading and transportation of construction garbage or waste residues, ship transportation, local dust control in mechanical operations, and road dust pollution control in heavy-duty vehicle transportation;
3. Airfields, highways, stations, docks, public places, sports venues, hot venues and other dust reduction, moisturizing, cooling and disinfection.