What are the configuration specifications for the fog cannon on the construction site?
1. Before using the fog cannon, pay attention that operators and maintenance personnel should not wear large clothes as required, and do not point the air outlet of the manual wrench to people. When the air supply pressure exceeds the rated working pressure of the tool, a pressure regulating valve should be used.
2. The hose should be firmly fixed on the joint, and should be used away from oil, hot surfaces and chemical places. The air supply hose needs to choose a hose with a pressure-resistant, oil-resistant inner surface and a wear-resistant outer surface.
3. It is necessary to conduct regular safety inspections of pneumatic wrenches, joints, air supply hoses, and clamps (throat codes). Once abnormalities are found, they must be repaired or replaced in time.
4. The user needs to pay attention not to idling at high speed for a long time at any time. The test operation of the wind gun after repair should be carried out in a protected enclosed area, and only a short time (less than 1 minute) high speed test operation is allowed.
5. Before starting, first check that the tools and their protective devices are intact, are not loose, there are no cracks in the tool part, and the clamping is normal. Check that the air path is well sealed, the safety device at the pressure source is intact and there is no corrosion, and the air pipe should be free of aging and air duct The connection is firm.
6. When starting, first try to run, after starting, there should be smooth and no severe vibration, dynamic check is correct, and then work again.
7. The wind gun should keep the automatic closing valve intact to ensure that it can only work when it is activated.
8. When using jackhammers, pay attention, hold on tightly, and keep your hands away from slippery or oily hands to prevent them from falling off and hurting the operator.
9. Knock the top near the working surface, that is, check whether there are operation obstacles and debris near the working area, and remove it if necessary to avoid accidental injuries caused by falling over.